A dual-band AC1200 WiFi range extender that you want to configure? This process is easily accomplished with the use of several efficient techniques. However, before we do that, let’s first quickly go through the product’s attributes and capabilities. Let’s begin!
Overview Of Wavlink AC1200 Gadget
Let’s begin by giving a brief review of some of the external features included on the Wavlink AC1200 WiFi Extender’s front panel.
Reset And WPS Buttons
The WPS button is located on the front of the Wavlink AC1200 dual-band repeater device. You can easily connect the repeater to the router device with the aid of this button. The WPS button is close to the Reset button. By simply pressing this button, you can restore the factory default settings on your Wavlink AC1200 device.
Meaning Of AC1200 Extender LEDs
- If the steady Pink LED on your repeater device blinks, the gadget is engaged.
- If the red LED is flashing rapidly, the internet is not active.
- A solid RED LED indicates a poor internet connection.
- The strong blue LED indicates a healthy connection.
- This means the WPS is making an attempt to connect to the current router.
Advantages Of The Dual-Band Extender
- All the dead zones in the home will be eliminated.
- Do the setup with a single button tap.
- Compatible with all existing router types.
- Simple to handle or carry anywhere.
- It is compact but has cutting-edge features.
Access The Wavlink AC1200 Extender
- First, insert the Wavlink AC1200 dual band extender’s power plug into the outlet.
- Now, wait a while for the power LED to start blinking.
- The machine should now be connected to the Wavlink extender network.
- Now, launch the browser and type wavlink.com into the address box.
- Then, enter all of the login information that is displayed on the web management page.
- Finally, press the login button.
If the Wavlink extender login process is unsuccessful, check your login information to make sure it is accurate. This login procedure also works with other Wavlink repeater and router models. For instance, you can use the same procedure we mentioned above to do the Wavlink AC600 authentication and then finish the Wavlink AC600 setup as well.
Configuring Using Repeater Mode
- Connect the PC to the Wavlink extender network after inserting the extender’s power plug into the outlet.
- Open your connected computer’s browser now, and in the URL box, type the Wavlink default web address wifi.wavlink.com.
- Fill in all the information displayed on the display next.
- After that, select the WiFi network you want to expand by clicking on the new extender setup option.
- Create your SSID and password, then click “connect.”
- Last but not least, give it some time to see if the Extender has installed the notification on your display.
Connect Your Device Through WPS Setup Method
It’s fairly simple to connect an extender to the router using the WPS method.
- Put your Wavlink AC1200 dual-band WiFi range extender in the power outlet to start.
- Now, press the dual-band AC1200 extender’s WiFi-protected configuration button.
- After that, press the WPS button on the current router in 10 seconds.
- Following this, the repeater and router’s WPS LEDs both begin to solidly blink blue.
- They were both able to successfully link with one another, so to speak.
Therefore, using the two techniques described above, the Wavlink AC1200 setup procedure may be completed without any issues.
Resolve The Issues Of The Wavlink Extender
The problems with the Wavlink WiFi range extender can be fixed in a variety of ways.
Locate The Wavlink Extender
The location of the Wavlink extender has an effect on the speed of the internet. You may run into problems if you place your extender next to a metal object or an electronic device. We advise placing the extender in the center of your home and office to resolve this problem.
You must go to the online management page in order to improve the Wavlink extender software. Then click on the firmware upgrade after choosing an administration option. Now, download any newer versions of software you notice on your computer or laptop. To complete this approach, restart your Wavlink repeater device after downloading.
Restart Your Extender
- Initialize your Wavlink AC1200 dual-band extender by turning it off.
- Remove the extender power plug from the wall socket at this time.
- Give the gadget the remaining material after that, then switch it back on or on the repeater device.
- Reconnect The AC1200 dual band repeater power plug to a wall socket when finished.
Re-Configure The Extender
- You must first reset the device before you may reconfigure it. Take into account the instructions below.
- The reset button is located on the Wavlink extender’s back or side.
- Now use a sim ejector pin to press that button.
- All of the repeater LEDs will now turn off as a result of this.
- Your repeater device has now been entirely reset, as it should.
You may now quickly configure your Wavlink AC1200 repeater device after performing a reset.
All Wavlink AC1200 dual band repeater users will be able to complete the login and setup process alone after reading this entire document, without encountering any connection problems or needing assistance from a specialist.